Friday, August 6, 2010

Visit to NC

Nathaniel, the dogs and I took a mini vacation to Grammy and Pops' house part of last week and weekend. I was hoping for warm/hot sunny weather so we could spend time on the lake but the weather didn't exactly coroperate. It was cooler than it has been all summer and rained everyday. We did however still manage to have a wonderful time. We got to visit with many friends including my friend Michelle and her girls, Jeff and Jodi and Jan. It was great to see all of you! Aunt Jenny had Sunday off so she came up for the day to visit with us. Here are some pictures from our trip:
Grammy bought Nathaniel this walker and he loves it!
Aunt Jenny helping him learn to use it
Playing with Pops
Hanging out with Grammy & Aunt Jenny
Learning to cook with Pops
Learning about wine
His new favorite game "honking" noses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honking noses is Andrew's new favorite thing too!

-Vanessa

Jeff T. said...

I love the pictures. The first one in his walker holding onto his cup is really good