I have been sitting Nathaniel on the potty for the last few days each night before bath. On Friday (8/13) he pooped and peed on the potty for the first time then did it again on Sunday night. I can't believe it. He may not be crawling or walking yet but he is using the potty (if I get the timing right)! I know he doesn't have any idea what he is doing but we still make a really big deal when he goes and hopefully if I keep it up it will be easier to potty train him later.
2 comments:
I lost your blog address when my computer died..thankfully your mom emailed it to me today..I have missed getting to see Nathaniel growing up. I know we have never met, but I feel like I know you guys via your mom. Anyway, Love the pictures and happy late first birthday.
Sam and Grace.
You are on the right path!! What a smart boy!!
Post a Comment