Nathaniel and I met my friend LeaAnne and her grandson Richard at the park on Saturday for some fun on the playground. Richard and Nathaniel had a great time on the swings! The park was insanely crowded but we had lots of fun!
I didn't have my good camera with me so I used my old one which is just not fast enough to catch those cute smiles. Trust me he really does like to swing but it was nap time so his eyes were a little red and he was more interested in watching the other kids than smiling at his mommy.
I did manage to get a cute smile out of Richard!
1 comment:
Hey lady! Yes I am blogging again thanks to Maridith's encouragement. I want to meet that precious boy!! What does your summer look like? I am thinking I will be in the BORO July 4th week. OR come down here and see us!!
Post a Comment