Thursday, December 10, 2009

6 Months

No I can't believe it but Nathaniel turned 6 months old on Monday. He is doing great and still growing like a weed. His 6 month check-up is Friday so I will post his stats later. I can tell you he is in size 2 diapers and he has tried rice cereal, sweet potatoes, and bananas this week. He is NOT interested in eating any of this. I will talk to the pediatrician about it on Friday and keep trying. If any of you mothers have advice or suggestions please let me know. I waited until Nathaniel was six months before starting food but I wonder if I don't need to wait longer since his adjusted age is only 3 1/2 months. Lets see what else is he doing....
Oh, sleeping from 7pm until 5 or 6am - YAY, still rolling from tummy to back, sucking his thumb, babbling and talking all the time, and interacting more with toys and people. He gets really excited by waving his arms and kicking his legs when he sees a toy or a person he wants. His laugh is so cute and melts my heart everytime I hear it.
We will be traveling this year for Christmas to my parents in NC and then to Chad's parents in SC. I debated putting up the Christmas trees, but did go ahead and put one of them up downstairs because I knew Nathaniel would love the lights. Here are a couple of pictures of him in front of the tree.


Yes I did buy him a Santa outfit and he will wear it on Christmas! He will also probably hate me for it later.

This cute little "Baby's 1st Christmas" hat was given to Nathaniel by our wonderful friend Jan.


1 comment:

Maridith said...

Add it to the list!! He is so cute who cares what he will think later!! I can't get over how big he is getting!! Such a cutie