Monday, October 26, 2009
Rollin'
So I still have a ton of updating to do since I have been a horrible blogger and not really posted anything in over 2 weeks. I am still trying to adjust to being a working Mom. This weekend was wonderful getting to spend 2 whole days with Nathaniel but that made drop off this morning just as hard as it was last Monday. I will catch up one day but in the mean time I have to tell you that my little guy rolled from his belly to his back this past Saturday for the first time. His adjusted age is right at 2 months so I think that puts us right on track. I am such a proud Mama and am even more excited that he did this at home and not at daycare for the first time. I did manage to get one on video but the camera and cord did not make it out of the house with me this morning so I will try and remember them both tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment