| 4 Months |
Nathaniel turned 4 months old yesterday! This little guy is just amazing. He is probably 12 lbs now if not more and growing everyday. We have our 4 month check-up on Friday so I will post his stats after our appointment. He is gaining more head control and pushing up during tummy time. Our smiles have gotten bigger and more frequent and he makes lots of cooing noises. He is sleeping at least 5 hour stretches at night and most nights I get a 6 or 7 hour stretch. He is bringing his hands together and starting to follow more with his eyes. Nathaniel is also wearing 3 month clothes now since the newborn stuff no longer fits as of a few weeks ago. I have noticed that even some of the 3 month stuff is getting tight so we may be in 3 to 6 months soon! I am having the best time with him and am so sad to say that my time at home is almost up. I return to work on the 19th :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment