Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday

Finally its Friday and the first day of Spring (Yay)! It feels like this week has gone by so slow. I have been anxiously waiting for the end of the week because tomorrow is the "big" day. Our appointment is at 10am and I can't wait to find out the gender of the little baby inside me. It makes absolutely no difference to me as long as we have a healthy baby, but I am excited to find out and start decorating! I will try to update the blog this weekend, but I make no promises since we have dial up at home (yes I know its the 21 century, and yes we are working to change this) and I am not sure if I will make it out to a free wifi spot before Monday. So if you can't wait and want to know give me a call!

No comments: