Drum Roll Please......
We are tickled
BLUE!!!!!!!! I am so excited to report that we are having a baby boy! We had an appointment at a place that just does 2D/3D & 4D ultrasounds for gender determination and pictures on Saturday morning. It was a really neat experience and the technician took the time to explain everything to us. Our little boy is very active and did not want to sit still for his pictures but she still managed to get some good ones. We are so thrilled and excited! Now it is time to shop, decorate and think about names!

4 comments:
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. I told you I never get it right!! So happy for you both!
Congratulations! You know I'm partial to boys...they are the sweetest! Hope you continue to feel good.
Congrats! Boys are terrific . . . they looooove their mamas!!! :-)
YAY! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment