Yep that's right, thank goodness it's Friday. Its been a while since I last posted but not much is new around here. Work is busy and some of the staff are still driving me crazy. I am just glad this week is almost over.
I have spent the last couple of weekends at Agility Trials with Aries. She is doing well but now that we are in Excellent classes no mistakes are allowed and with as fast as she is I really have to work on giving her the direction she needs so we don't screw up the course. Last weekend we were in NC at a trial near my parents house and Mom gave us some good tips of things to work on. We are going to a new facility tonight to train with some friends which will be great practice. Aries has gotten pretty confident in the ring and needs training in new environments so we can work on getting through a course with no mistakes. She is a very smart dog and sometimes thinks she knows better than me as to what obstacles come next in the sequence. Our next trial is next weekend and between now and then we will be working hard.
The weather is getting cooler here and I am starting to enjoy the Fall. I am always sad to see the summer disappear as it is my favorite season. I like the changing of the leaves, pumpkins and fall festivals but with Fall comes Winter and I hate cold weather. Lets hope we have another mild one here in Maryland this year. That's all I have for now, hope everyone is doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment