A friend of mine e-mailed this to me so I thought I would share here....
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:00am
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Love both
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sex and The City
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. What did you eat for breakfast? Bagel
6. What foods do you dislike? Beans
7. Your favorite potato chip? I like them all!
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? ?? I listen to mostly country music on the radio.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CRV
10. Favorite sandwich? Tomato, Mozzarella, basil
11. What characteristics do you despise? Cheaters & Liars
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Africa, Europe, or Australia
14. What color is your bathroom? Cream
15. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really have one; whatever fits.
16. Favorite time of day? Anytime I am not at work
17. Where would you want to retire to? Anywhere but Maryland. An NC beach sounds good or maybe the mountains!
18. Favorite sports to watch? College football, Agility
19. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
20. Are you a morning person or night owl? I have to be a morning person since I get to work at 6:30am
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope, not right now!! :)
22. What did you want to be when you were little? Rich and Famous!
23. What is your best childhood memory? Spending time on the lake with my family and going to dog shows with my mom.
24. Nicknames? Peanut, Jill Pill, lots more I can't remember.
25. Piercings? ears & bellybutton
26. Eye Color? Blue
27. Favorite day of the week? Friday
28. Favorite restaurant? I don't really have one, I can usually find something I love on all menus!
29. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate
30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would be very uncomfortable maxing out my credit card - I don't think I could do this. If I could just spend the money and never have to pay it back then I would have to say....Target, Pier One, World Market and Pottery Barn
31. Bedtime? 9-10
32. What are you listening to right now? Co-workers talking, yes I am blogging at work!
33. How many tattoos do you have? None
34. Next film you'll see? I don't know what is coming out.
35. Tag anyone? All bloggers.
No comments:
Post a Comment