Monday, June 2, 2008

Agility Title



Aries and I competed in our third agility trial this weekend. We finished our Novice title in both the Jumpers and Standard classes a couple of weekends ago so for this trial we moved up to the second level - Open. Saturday morning was great and we qualified in our Open Jumpers class for our second leg. The afternoon brought horrible thunderstorms and I ended up starting the Open Standard course but stopped half way through. I was afraid she was going to slip on some of the equipment and I didn't want her to injure herself. Sunday was a beautiful day; we finished our Open Jumpers title and got our first Open Standard leg. We need 2 more qualifying scores in Open Standard to finish that title. We will move up to the Excellent level for Jumpers at the next trial in a couple of weeks. Aries is a pretty amazing little agility dog. We came home with 3 blue ribbons and some new toys!

No comments: