This past weekend I went to North Carolina to visit my parents. Friday night I spent with some of my old high school friends celebrating Bryan's 30th Birthday. Saturday night I spent with my parents and some of their friends celebrating my Mom completing her Herding Championship on her dog Zoe (Zoe is the mother of my border collie, Aries). It was a fun weekend but Chad was not able to join me on this trip since he was on travel for work. I love going to North Carolina to visit but it is always so hard to come back to Maryland on Sunday afternoon; and even harder to come back to work on Monday morning.
1 comment:
I am thinking of going to NC next month, but will be there July 4th weekend for sure...dad is getting married! Wouldn't it be great if we could meet up??
Post a Comment