Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fall

Busy, busy, busy, run, run, run! That is what the last couple of months have looked like for our family. The weeks pass and the blog continues to be ignored because I just haven't made time or had the energy to keep up. If I'm being totally honest our kid's social calendar has exploded and his activities have kept us busy and running.

So lets go back to September for a recap in mostly pictures...

Nathaniel and I made it to NC to meet baby Evelyn on September 3rd and enjoyed a fun weekend together. She is just beautiful!

I finished another piece of furniture that now lives in my bedroom and provides more closet space.




Chad and I both celebrated birthdays; the big 40 for him and I'm not making my age blog public!



I made a second trip to NC at the end of September to spend some more time with Jenny, Chris and Evelyn. We played dress up again!




Now on to October....

Nathaniel joined Cub Scouts! He is having tons of fun and they do lots of activities - hints the busy social calendar!




We attended a baby shower for Jason & Cristine. A sweet baby boy will be here soon!



Pumpkin patch fun with Grammy!

 


Cub scouts Trunk or Treat, School Boo Fest & Halloween


 


Ok so now we are up to November and I would love to tell you I am going to be a better blogger but reality and history says otherwise so until next time...

No comments: