Monday, October 13, 2014

So Far So Good

Chad's surgery went very well on Friday. I talked to the doctor after and she said she removed lots of polyps so once healed Chad should breathe much better. The great news is he is already breathing better and recovery has been a breeze compared to what we expected. He has had very little bleeding and has not needed pain medicine since Friday night. We are very thankful for answered prayers and hope he continues to recover nicely over the next week.
He would not be happy seeing this on the blog but I like it so here is Chad the morning of surgery. 
Nathaniel and I have spent the weekend running errands, taking care of Daddy and playing. Here is my sweet boy on our date to chick fil a on Saturday. 

1 comment:

Jeff T. said...

Hope all is well!