Thursday, March 6, 2014

Last Snow Day - I Hope!

As I said a couple of posts back we had a tease of spring like weather and what a tease it was! We got over 6 inches of snow on Monday and once again everything was shut down. It started out as a wintery mix so there was a thick layer of ice on the ground first then a good 6 to 7 inches of snow on top. At this point it's just a royal pain and no one really looks forward to getting outside and playing. And by no one I mean especially me. Nathaniel enjoyed going out with Chad and they played some and Chad shoveled. I am pretty sure Chad is tired of shoveling the driveway too. I think they said on the news that night that last year we got 3 inches of snow and 2 the year before. To date we have had over 20 inches this year and really that is enough. I am hoping that mother nature decides to bring us a nice long Spring now. So here are the pictures of playing inside during the snow fall, sledding, snow angels and the dogs. Notice I am not in any of these for one I am usually holding the camera, but I also took all of the outside snow pictures from inside our house peeking out the doors. Someone has to stay inside and cook dinner!










No comments: