Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Cooler Days of August

The weather for the last couple of weeks has been unseasonably cooler than I can ever remember in August. I must say its been so nice to not roast and enjoy playing outside and going to the park. My work has been extremely busy for the last few weeks but I have tried to get Nathaniel out as much as possible to enjoy the nice weather before school starts. Last week we went to the park with some friends and this weekend Chad and I took him to a park to play and fly kites.




Chad and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend and had planned a day trip to Annapolis on Sunday but since it rained we decided to push that off for a couple of weeks. Gramma and Papa are stopping by on their way back from the car show in Carlisle this weekend and we are excited about seeing them. Won't be long before Nathaniel goes back to school - September 4th. Our school supplies are ready and open house is next week. Wow Summer has flown by this year!

No comments: