Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm Back

We've been busy, sick and busy so that's why I haven't posted recently. Over the last several weeks Chad's parents came to visit and my mom came to visit. They both enjoyed time with us and Nathaniel. Nathaniel and I have had a nasty cold/virus that took us both down for a good week. Not so much that we couldn't get out of bed but we really didn't feel well and pretty much rested at home.

Not much else is new here. Still waiting for Spring to come and stay for more than a day before it turns cold and rainy again. I love the warmer days we have had but they keep getting surrounded by days of cold and wet - those I could do without! We have spent time at the local park with friends on the nice days. Nathaniel and I really enjoy being outside as much as possible.
On a walk with Mommy

No comments: