Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Dr. Jenny Glei
We traveled to FL this past weekend to see Aunt Jenny graduate from Vet School. It was an absolute amazing experience and we couldn't be prouder. I can't believe my baby sister is a DOCTOR! She is so smart and beautiful and will be a wonderful vet. We had a total of 18 people travel to see this monumental event and support Jenny. As I type this entry I can feel my eyes tear up with complete joy for her as I realize that she has finally graduated and will be beginning a new chapter in her life as an intern at VSH in Cary, NC. Jenny your family loves you so much and I can't express with words how proud I am of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a wonderful weekend!
Jill, those pictures are great!
I like them all very much.
Congratulations to Dr Jenny!! I totally understand the joy you feel for your sister. I was the exact same way when my sister graduated from nursing school. Congrats again to Jenny.
Post a Comment