Wow time flies when you have kids and I never believed it before Nathaniel. He is 10 months old today and turning into the cutest little boy and not so much a baby anymore. It is so exciting to watch him learn and discover new things each day but bitter sweet at the same time. I want to savor everyday because I know im going to wake up one day and he will be graduating high school.
I took him into the doctors yesterday for his last synagis shot (yay) and he weighted 17lbs 11 oz. I heard him say "mama" and "dada" for the first time this morning! I don't think he has any clue what he said but it was music to my ears and yes he actually said mama first. Only by a few minutes but it counts in my book. He is the most precious special little boy and I am so lucky to be his mama! He is sitting up much better on his own; seems like it has taken a while for him to have the back strength to do it but as of this week he can sit for about a minute with no support. He is still eating and nursing well. Hates tummy time and just rolls to his back so he no where near crawling yet. He loves to stand (while we support him) and most of the time prefers it to sitting.
We went to the park this morning with MOMS club and Nathaniel got to swing. He loves it so we will be purchasing one for our swing set at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment