I know I am really late with this post but we had a great Thanksgiving in NC. Both my brother and my sister were also in town so it was nice to have the whole family together. We were also able to bring my grandmother to my parents house for a few hours. She is in a nursing home now and isn't mobile anymore so I know she enjoyed some time away. My sister won't be able to come back up for Christmas since she is on rotations so we celebrated Christmas with her over Thanksgiving. Jason brought his girlfriend, Kelly, home and it was the first time Chad and I have met her. We think she is pretty great!
I have been working on getting our house decorated for Christmas (pictures later, I don't have the camera cord with me). Since Jason and I both live in MD I have invited my parents and Chad's parents to come to MD for Christmas this year. It will be so nice not to have to travel for once. I am really looking forward to having everyone at our house. I have put up 2 trees and decorated the fireplace mantle. Normally I just put up a small tree in front of the big window. Now I have to figure out what to feed everyone, finish all my shopping, and mail out all our Christmas cards! I can't believe its only 16 days til Christmas. I better get my act together!
No comments:
Post a Comment