So I have decided to give this blog thing a try. I read many of my friends blogs and thought it may be fun to start one of my own. I live in Southern Maryland with my wonderful husband Chad and our 2 spoiled rotten dogs Eve (Papillon) and Aries (Border Collie). Chad and I have been together for more than 5 years but finally tied the knot in August '07. We have lived in this area for about 4 years but we miss North Carolina and hope to move back there one day. Hopefully this blog will be a place for our many friends and family members to keep up with whats going on in our lives. Until next time.....
 |
| Las Vegas 2007 |
 |
| 2005 |
 |
| Eve & Aries |
2 comments:
Hi Jill!! I saw you blog address on Donna's website!! I am glad you are joining in so we can keep up with you. I saw your wedding album from Donna. You look so beautiful! I am very happy for you and your hubby.
Hey Jill...thanks for commenting so we can keep in touch. Congratulations on your marriage, you guys look so happy. I was not surprised at all to see 2 sweet dogs with you!!
Love, Christy
Post a Comment